- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while shoulder and side panel reinforcements provide high abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Pockets: two welted, zippered handwarmers with DWR-treated zips, internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zippers with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement: H2No 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.