- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop, with shoulder and side panel reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two welted handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seals out precip
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement: H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.