- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and across shoulders provides mobility
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket hem
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one left chest pocket; all with watertight, coated zippers and zipper garages
- Venting pit zips with watertight, coated 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stretch panels: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.