- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon stretch shell provides excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- Two pressed-pleat Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Coated, watertight pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.