- Wind- and weather-resistant nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket is made of recycled polyester with a DWR finish and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester
- Full-zip parka shell has a 2-way zipper; a snapped, external wind flap; a stand-up collar with fully adjustable hood that attaches at neckline; polyester brushed jersey on the chin guard and inner collar stand; adjustable cuffs with tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Pockets on shell: zippered handwarmers lined with polyester brushed jersey; internal, zippered left-chest pocket
- Insulated zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Zip-out jacket has synthetic insulation, diamond-shaped quilting; welted, full-length zipper; polyester rib-knit collar and cuffs; welted drop-in handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey; internal, zippered left-chest pocket; flat hem
- Shell is lower hip length and zip-out jacket is hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated Zip-out jacket: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1267 g (44.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.