- Made of a versatile and durable nylon/spandex fabric with a grid-like texture; they are water repellent and offer 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip-off pants with zip fly and snap closure; waistband with belt loops; stretch elastic panels on hips for comfort
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Zippered pockets: two large on legs; one back; front-contoured slash pockets and two rear drop-in; all with ventilating mesh pocketbags
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Pants inseam is 34"; shorts, 11"
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) and 40-UPF sun protection
- 372 g (13.14 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
This garment is made with recycled nylon derived from post-industrial fiber and yarn waste. Virgin nylon is made from crude oil.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.