An ultra lightweight, everyday running shoe, the Tsali 2.0 isn't slowed down by sand, scree or anything in-between. Weighing in at just over 20 ounces per pair, this trail shoe features a gender-specific last, anatomical footframe and reinforced Dynamic Lacing System for a secure, precise fit on uneven terrain. For added durability and protection, the breathable air mesh upper has perforated nylon reinforcements and the toe bumper has direct-applied rubber. The anatomical and perforated 20% recycled EVA footbed molds to the contour of your foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and flex grooves offer extra protection and flex. The multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Durable breathable air mesh upper; perforated nylon reinforcement for durability and breathability
- Direct-applied rubber toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit; 100% polyester, moisture-wicking, ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender- specific, lightweight 15% recycled EVA foot frame; 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density, sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 279 g (9.87 oz)
- Made in China.