Trudging through drifted snow at a Nova Scotia point, the R5 Wool Lined Round Toe Booties offer critical warmth and dexterity in the coldest surf conditions. Our warmest wetsuit boots are built with 5mm and 7mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool liner. The asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to the foot for a sure and comfortable fit, while the Z-Strap closure locks the foot in place. The round toe design provides maximum warmth, externally sealed seams eliminate leaks, and the fine-grip rubber sole gives you a firm connection to your board. Rubber wrap on outside and arch protects the feet. Tab on cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on and off.
- Durable 5mm and 7mm neoprene laminated to a chlorine-free merino wool/recycled polyester jersey liner
- Soft merino wool stays warm when wet; recycled polyester jersey adds durability
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Rounded toe provides maximum warmth and heel lock improves fit and performance
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside and on arch protect feet from rocks; PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure design locks foot in place for extra support; 5mm bootie cuff reduces bulk and hydraulic lift around ankle
- Fine-grip rubber soles for traction and board dexterity; all seams internally taped to prevent leakage
- 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester jersey
- 629 g (22.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.