Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio backpack. With three main pockets it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a raised, padded computer sleeve that closes with a buckle and accommodates most 15-inch laptops. This sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement. The second, zip-closing pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards, and keys. An exterior, vertical zip pocket provides quick access to a wallet, plane tickets and a phone; a brushed tricot-lined pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating. The sternum strap has an emergency whistle, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier ballistic nylon. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 773 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.