A testament to reduce, reuse and recycle, our Quilt Again Vest employs wool scraps left on the cutting-room floor. Insulated with warm, compressible 600-fill-power European goose down, the windproof Quilt Again has a moisture-managing brushed lining that glides over layers. Supersoft sweater-knit face fabric with stripe detail combines all-recycled wool, polyester and nylon to resist wear and shed light moisture. Details include side-entry welted handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey, poly-lined tall collar with wind flap for cold-weather protection, metal snaps on the front zipper placket and internal zip pocket for valuables. Drop-tail hem; hip length.
- Made of a recycled wool blend that has a sweater-knit face and stripe detail; insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down and lined with 100% polyester plain weave
- Full-zip vest with snapped placket, exterior wind flap, stand-up collar and wide horizontal quilting
- Pockets: internal, zippered left chest; welted handwarmers lined with polyester brushed jersey
- Stand-up collar lined with polyester plain weave for comfort
- Hip length, drop-tail hem
- Special edition 40th year anniversary interior and exterior labels and branding
- 56% polyester/39% all-recycled wool/5% nylon. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 845 g (29.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.