An excellent idea, reinvented: Human Curve® shoulder straps stay out of the way of a harness and better conform to the shoulders and upper chest for more secure loading when you’re in terrain accessed only by other mountain goats. This reincarnation of our early-’80s Summit Pack sports accessory patches to carry your ice axe, crampons or a foam pad for hemorrhoid protection on a cold belay ledge. It has single-compartment simplicity with enough capacity to hold a sandwich, emergency rain gear and a good bottle of red wine. (For town use, it has a laptop sleeve.) Made of 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester, 200-denier polyester, and all treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap
- Interior padded laptop sleeve, which is raised off the ground to protect contents, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated-hydration reservoir
- Human Curve® shoulder straps with adjustable waist strap for ultimate carrying comfort
- Features a special edition 40th year anniversary Patagonia® label
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 581 g (1 lb 5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.