The search for wild spring steelhead in Haida Gwaii is defined by rainfall. Fortunately, when liquid sunshine pours down, our new Stormfront® Roll Top Pack keeps your gear bone-dry. The simple, highly effective design, built with 100% waterproof, PU exterior coating and single-side interior TPU-coated nylon and fully welded construction, is the fishing bag of choice for extreme wet weather. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 3-D spacer mesh for extra comfort on long hikes through dripping ferns and devil's club. There's also a water-resistant exterior stash pocket, lash points and rod-tube holders so you're ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For more technical fishing, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh
- Exterior lash points and rod tube holders
- Exterior quick stash pocket
- Shoulder straps are designed to accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with an exterior PU and interior TPU single-side coating. Front mesh pocket: 4.5-oz 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- 807 g (1 lb 12 oz)
- Made in China.