The Adze Jacket does everything a soft shell should: It breathes, blocks wind and moves effortlessly, whether you're leading out from a hanging belay or scrambling the Knife Edge on Katahdin. Key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and maintaining a soft, supple hand - add to this a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish for a jacket that can fend off wet weather. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next to your skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil, zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and lock in heat.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric, with a membrane construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, stops wind and resists precip
- A warm fleece grid backer wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.