- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- One chest and two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves for full coverage and mobility
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 468 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.