This low-profile boot was named for Nelly Bly, a journalist who made a 72-day trek around the world in 1889, at the time a world record. Women on the move will appreciate the durable suede leather upper that fends off tough scrapes, and polyester mesh lining that breathes through sticky situations. The 3DM triple-density EVA midsole is compression-molded, providing cushioning and support specifically for women. A shock-distribution plate and injection-molded arch shank lend protection underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. A multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole (30% recycled rubber content) provides excellent traction in a multitude of conditions.
- Durable suede leather upper; 100% polyester laces
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining; POLI-CORK 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection underfoot
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance
- Multi-tread Vibram Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions; slip-lasted construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 298 g (10.5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.