With two steep miles before reaching Jackass Pass and the sky growing darker with every step, this zip-neck may be the only comfort ahead. Capilene® 2 Lightweight affords maximum breathability, superior wicking and the fastest dry time of all our performance baselayer fabrics. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool to moderate temps, and provides warmth beneath a shell when a chill wind blows. Details include a zip-neck for easy climate control that's backed by a draft flat and comes with a zipper garage, raglan sleeves and underarm panels that merge out of the way of pack straps, and flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides that's exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels merge out of the way of pack straps
- Flat-rib panel-piecing under the arms and sides is exceptionally breathable, fast drying and eliminates armpit seam chafing
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Mexico.