Well-adapted to back-yonder trails, the Fore Runner Evo shoe is naturally selected for long slogs through diverse terrain. The shoe's breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber upper is protective, while a durable leather toe bumper sloughs off tough scrapes and drainage ports allow water to exit shoe after creek crossings. Inside, the recycled EVA perforated footbed molds to the foot's contour, and a Dri-Lex® footbed cover and moisture-wicking lining regulate temperature. A nylon arch shank provides minimal support, the gender-specific EVA footframe encourages mid-foot strike, and Patagonia® Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the foot. The durable, multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and microfiber upper provide protection and durability on top; durable leather toe bumper provides protection from rock and scree; reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Drainage ports allow water to exit shoe
- Dri-Lex® footbed cover and lining provide temperature and moisture control
- 15% recycled EVA perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; 2mm recycled EVA insole for added cushioning
- Patagonia® Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the foot; nylon arch shank provides minimal support
- 4mm, gender-specific drop; lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe encourages mid-foot strike; minimal cushioning for terrain sensitivity; forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 212 g (7.5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.