- Soft-handed organic cotton jersey-knit blend with smooth drape
- Snapped placket with taping detail
- Two pleated pockets with snap and tape closures
- 3/4-length sleeves roll up to 1/2-sleeve length and secure with a tab and snap
- Yoke detail; front and back darts for a contoured fit
- Above-the-knee length
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell jersey
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Organic cotton is produced using techniques that are healthy and safe for the environment and the people who work and live near the fields where it’s grown. Organic cotton is never grown with synthetic chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or defoliants, nor is it genetically modified in any way.
TENCEL is a branded lyocell fiber similar to rayon that comes from the pulp of eucalyptus trees. The trees are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).