- 100% recycled polyester double ripstop shell with warm, lightweight 150-g Thermogreen insulation in body and 100-g in sleeves
- Hood for warmth
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting is elasticized for a flattering fit; princess seaming on front and back for a contoured, feminine fit
- Contrast lining on all colors
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.