- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with warm, lightweight 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- Tall funnel-style collar for warmth; when open, it lies flat across shoulders
- 2-way full-length zipper and zip-through stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams; internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant quilting throughout blends linear and diamond shapes; princess seaming on front and back for contoured, feminine fit
- Nonquilted hem detail
- Above-the-knee length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 708 g (25 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.