A solid addition to your winter kit, the Lugano Lace Mid Waterproof combines no-nonsense protection from the elements with streamlined style. The winter boot's pigskin leather upper and waterproof construction seal out weather, while the moisture-wicking polyester lining and footbed plus PrimaLoft® Eco polyester insulation keep feet toasty. The stylish faux shearling collar (made of recycled polyester fleece) lends an extra touch of style. An injection-molded arch shank provides both arch support and natural flex at the ball of the foot. A removable, triple-density, 3DF footbed (with 15%-recycled EVA) provides women's-specific cushioning; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock. The recycled rubber outsole has a siped tread for improved traction and slip resistance.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper
- 200-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation and 200-gram polyester lining and footbed provide warmth, comfort and moisture-wicking; faux shearling fleece collar
- 3mm nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; 3DF - removable triple density 15% recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; protective rubber toe and heel counter
- 15% recycled rubber outsole with siped, leaf-pattern tread provides traction and slip resistance
- Waterproof construction
- Shaft Height: 18 cm/7 inches (top of heel to top of boot); medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 465 g (1 lb .4 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.