- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Durable, soft insulation stays warm when wet
- Articulated elbows improve mobility; gasket cuffs enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem; stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft Eco or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.