- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable woven recycled polyester shell; engineered, quilted liner with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Insulated, adjustable snap-on hood
- 2-way full-length zip with storm flap secures with snaps; classic style collar
- Front princess seams and back darts add shape and contour
- Two pleated, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester woven with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 824 g (29.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.