- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff over or under gloves with less bulk
- Fully-featured powder skirt is adjustable; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep snow out and skirt down
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-in pockets, one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 694 g (24.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.