- Extremely warm, high-loft directional knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Stretchy Polartec® Power Dry® on side panels and underarms for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator is an integrated system (base, insulation, shell) that works in unison to keep you dryer and more comfortable over a wider range of conditions than a traditional waterproof layering system.