- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Lightweight, micro-grid panels at cuffs and lower back reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood with offset center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a backpack; thumb loops on cuff extend coverage
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and rear hem: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator is an integrated system (base, insulation, shell) that works in unison to keep you dryer and more comfortable over a wider range of conditions than a traditional waterproof layering system.