We’ve all been there: trail run that morphs into hike, turns into spontaneous summit and ends with headlamp downclimb. The Rover provides all-around mountain trail performance, utilizing an abrasion-resistant air-mesh/synthetic leather upper with an ultradurable toe rand that balances protection and lightweight breathability. Self-centering, stretch-gusseted tongue sheds debris. Variable lacing system for a fully adjustable, comfortable fit and improved footing. Integrated footbed with Dri-Lex® lining for moisture control. Soft-flexing, 4mm drop midsole ensures natural foot strike; heel wedge provides increased cushioning while the 0.8mm forefoot ESS plate protects against rocks. With an extra-sticky rubber outsole; climbing-focused toe area for edging and traction-focused rear foot for loose surfaces.
- Abrasion-resistant air-mesh/synthetic leather upper with toe rand balances protection and lightweight breathability; self-centering, stretch gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Variable lacing system allows for a fully adjustable fit for improved footing/comfort when ascending and descending; integrated 2mm footbed with Dri-Lex® lining provides temperature and moisture control
- Soft-flexing 4mm drop midsole provides natural foot strike; 20% recycled dual-density EVA (heel is softer; ball harder); heel wedge provides increased cushioning; 0.8mm forefoot ESS plate protects from rocks
- Patagonia extra sticky rubber outsole provides essential grip on a variety of terrain; climbing-focused toe area for edging; traction-focused rear foot for loose surfaces
- Women’s Stack Height (heel/toe): 15mm/9.7mm
- Construction: Strobel with integrated footbed
- Last characteristics: medium width, tapered last, light arch support; performance, true to size
- 206 g (7.3 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.