While the Scree Shield tolerates socializing, this durable day-tripper prefers the granite-covered trail to Lake Solitude. The shoe has a suede leather upper with a bomber, 360-degree, wire-brushed rubber rand and toe bumper for protection against scrapes and debris. The Patagonia® Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit. A TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; a single-density, 15%-recycled EVA footframe stabilizes the foot and helps control pronation; and multi-surface, high-density TPU studs in the outsole's forefoot won't slip on uneven terrain. A gender-specific Vibram® Release trail running sole effectively grips the trail and lends excellent traction.
- Durable suede leather upper for protection; rubber rand and toe bumper for durability and protection
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate; TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain
- Gender-specific Vibram Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men and women
- Last characteristics: semi-curved last, medium width forefoot with narrow heel, medium-high arch support, performance fit
- 323 g (11.4 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.