The Stubai loves to navigate gnarly ski resort parking lots or any other wintry chunk of earth. Its multi-traction rubber leaf outsole (15% recycled) is siped in flex zones for more bite on slippery surfaces. Compression-molded EVA footframe (15% recycled) and injection molded arch shank provide support and natural flex. 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation and a soft, waterproof leather upper (tanned to Leather Working Group environmental standards and lined with polyester fleece) keep feet warm and dry. Recycled polyester fleece collar flips up for extra protection. The gender-specific, triple-density foam footbed slips out for washing or custom orthotics.
- Waterproof pigskin and full-grain leather uppers; 100-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides warmth
- 200-gram polyester fleece lining and footbed provide warmth, comfort and wick moisture; recycled polyester fleece collar
- 100% polyester laces; 3mm nylon injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and natural flex at the ball of the foot
- 3DF - removable triple density 15% recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support specifically for women; compression-molded 15% recycled EVA footframe
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; protective rubber toe and heel counter provide protection
- 15% recycled rubber leaf-pattern outsole provides traction and slip resistance with sipped treads; waterproof construction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 482 g (1 lbs 1 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.