- H2No Performance Standard shell with 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable stretch nylon for excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- One napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 416 g (14.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.