Wade across Kauaeranga River and grunt up the Billy Goat Track to Pinnacles Summit—the Vela is keen on South Island slogs. Made from pigskin leather, the multi-sport shoe has a rubber upper for durability and protection in grotty conditions. Breathable mesh lining and mesh-lined footbed increase airflow. Molded TPU external heel counter increases stability; EVA midsole with air cushion for added comfort. Patagonia recycled rubber sole provides excellent traction on rugged terrain.
- Pigskin leather and scratch rubber upper for durability and protection; breathable mesh lining
- Mesh-lined footbed
- Molded TPU external heel counter
- Die-cut EVA midsole with air cushion for comfort
- Patagonia recycled rubber sole provides excellent traction
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch/instep
- 274 g (9.7 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.