On the way to Crystal Crag, the technical Cragmaster shoe fluently handles the approach, the rock scrambling and the edging. For ground-feel and optimal friction on rock, we utilize an ultra-premium, die-cut climbing rubber on the outsole, protective toe and heel. The outsoles are thinner to provide grip and tactile sensation, but will wear faster. They are designed to be resoled and not recommended for casual, everyday wear. The nubuck waterproof leather upper and a breathable mesh lining provide comfort, and the to-the-toe lacing system provides control and a precise fit; a low profile midsole cushions and supports. Other details include a nylon injection-molded arch shank for arch support and natural forefoot flex, a 15% recycled EVA footbed and insole and a Vibram® IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole for excellent grip. Please note that climbing rubber will mark surfaces, so wear with care.
- Nubuck waterproof leather upper for durability and comfort; breathable mesh lining
- Protective rubber toe and heel add durability on rocky scrambles; to-the-toe lacing system provides a precise fit
- 15% recycled EVA Footbed; 2mm,15% recycled EVA insole
- Low profile, polyurethane midsole provides cushioning and support for long haul without compromising feel (4mm drop: 9mm heel; 5mm toe)
- Nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural forefoot flex
- Vibram® IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole provides excellent grip; can be resoled through a local cobbler
- Last characteristics: medium to narrow width, tapered toe box, medium arch/instep
- 399 g (14.1 oz)
- Made in China.