- Made of a versatile and durable nylon/spandex blend, with a grid-like texture that's water-repellent and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Belt loops; zip fly with snap closure; stretch panels at hips provide comfort
- Three zippered pockets: two large on legs, one on back; Two front, contoured, slash-pockets; two, back, drop-in pockets; all with mesh pocket bags for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase mobility
- Pants: 32" inseam; Shorts: 11" inseam
- 4-oz 95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
This garment is made with recycled nylon derived from post-industrial fiber and yarn waste. Virgin nylon is made from crude oil.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.