- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop down front panel with interior fly keeper; two primary main zip compartments hold four fly boxes: top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket; interior waterproof pocket, interior hook-and-loop closed storage pockets
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- Stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation and comfort
- Laser-cut attachment points on front padded shoulder straps
- Two-side, nylon/spandex, expandable water bottle pockets with security keepers; interior hydration pocket holds bladder
- Our Minimalist Mesh Vest front attaches to the front of the Sweet Fish Pack for the ultimate in angling performance
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back: Stretch-woven polyester over foam. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1114 g (39.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.