Sea-to-summit ascents call for serious human-powered drive, along with a go-anywhere, do-everything durably waterproof/windproof and breathable shell - and our Triolet Jacket delivers. The lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric features a membrane bonded between the tough nylon outer shell and a robust inner lining for all-conditions protection and durability in an alpine climbing jacket; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off wet weather. Features include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for optimal visibility; the sleek Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket; and pockets that stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing: low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels that really let you move while the jacket stays put.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 538 g (19 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.