As the afternoon glass-off morphs into an evening beach bonfire that morphs into another dawn patrol, this ridiculously comfy girls' jacket is down. Stuffed with warm and compressible 600-fill-power European goose down, it features a super-lightweight shell made of windproof and water-resistant 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's also tear-resistant and girl-friendly with side panels and princess seams in the front and back to create a feminine shape. Two handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and reflective webbing pulls; the front zip has a wind flap and a zipper garage to protect cold chins; and a drawcord at the hem adjusts the fit. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant polyester mini-ripstop shell has high-tear strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Sleeve has spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label; can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power European goose down
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.