- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket and three slots for pens; zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded sleeve, which is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle and strap
- Reflective panel on front and lash point to attach biking light (light not included)
- Side-mounted water bottle pocket
- Rear drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes and periodicals
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad; tuck away stability strap; top-side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.