Toe the line at the Way Too Cool 50K in your All Weather Tight Pants, and set the Sierra foothills on fire. Or, just wear them on an otherwise too-cool morning session. Our newest running pants keep you warm with a 5.6-oz polyester/spandex blend - but not too warm or sticky, thanks to the 3.2-oz Air Flow mesh panels behind the knees. Small drop-in pockets on the hips and a center-back envelope pocket hold energy gels and gadgets. The back-hip reflective logo keeps you visible on pre-dawn jaunts.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex blend, with completely breathable 100% Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation, all with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Covered elastic waistband
- Center-back envelope pocket; drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Reflective logo on back hip
- Can be worn alone or under liner-less shorts
- Body and pockets: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.