Built to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window, our soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip-Neck provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly and resists wear. The fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and has a smooth jersey face that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a low-bulk zip-neck for easy venting, raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility, and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control; backed by draft flap with zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.