- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Exterior reinforcement on gravel guards adds durability and scuff protection
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Repair kit included
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 887 g (31.3 oz)
- Made in China.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.