- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in a lightweight package
- Interior quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated zippers at center-front and on all exterior pockets
- Pockets: two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket; one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ECO 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.