For warmth in harsh weather, these durable ski socks are made of a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon and feature midweight cushioning throughout for added comfort and warmth with minimal bulk. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall, rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Other features include excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, strategically placed mesh zones that provide ventilation, and an over-the-calf fit that protects lower legs from big boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 60% merino wool, 37% nylon, 3% spandex
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in USA.