Whether you're cruising on endless forest singletrack or running up scree on a lung-busting mountain pass, the lightweight Nine Trails Jacket keeps pace. It features an articulated fit, and is made of tough and wind-resistant 1.1-oz. 100% nylon, with extremely breathable stretch-woven recycled polyester fabric in the back and underarm panels to vent excess heat. A slightly dropped tail and extended back-of-hand cuffs provide extra coverage when needed. The high-rise, tricot-lined neck and elastic-bound drawcord hem seal out chilly weather; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. The running jacket stuffs into its own center back zippered pocket (with clip-in loop). With reflective logos on the front and back.
- Strong triple-ripstop 100% nylon, with breathable 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric on shoulders and back
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shaped cuff for hand coverage
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on front and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon, with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.