- Polartec® Wind Pro® with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.