Some lines are all-time, some are purely survival: Powder Bowls will see you through the full ride. They’re our most versatile pants for riding frontside steeps or backcountry couloirs. Made from a rugged, 2-layer 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, Powder Bowls have a highly articulated fit. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed-tricot lining in the seat and upper thighs manages moisture while slick mesh in the legs glides smoothly over underlayers. External mesh lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for catching big air or recovering from said air. Other features include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, gaiters with powerful gripper elastic, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector, and durable scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse. Pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh and one in back.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back; two thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: Seat and upper thighs: 2-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh. Legs: 2.3-oz 100% polyester mesh. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 853 g (30.1 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.