Cloudy days at Kirra or windy sessions at the Pass, the R1 Back-Zip Full Suit offers unmatched comfort and performance for sessions when you need a bit of additional warmth. Made of ultra-flexible neoprene with anatomical patterning and a lightweight recycled polyester lining in the torso and thighs for warmth and stretch, it keeps your core and limbs loose and warm while you race through tubing rights. All seams are externally sealed to eliminate leaks. Wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing. The back-zip allows easy on/off; enlarged PVC-free kneepads offer long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time; one-piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility
- Internal neck gasket prevents water entry; internal back flap blocks wind; flap has recycled polyester grid lining, separating zipper teeth from skin for comfort; extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist and ankle cuff edges are heat-pressed, reducing hydraulic lift and flushing; anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations; seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm (sleeves/legs) lined with lightweight recycled polyester
- 1227 g (43.3 oz)
- Made in Thailand.