Between the hurricanes, fall in Hatteras means gorging on perfect beachbreak peaks while the first of the cooler weather pushes through. Handmade with high-quality neoprene and a lightweight, fast-drying recycled polyester thermal grid lining, the super-flexible R1 Back-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit offers full-arm insulation for lengthy sessions in warm water and slightly cooler air. Features include external sealing on all seams, extended flap closure at the neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure for comfort, and center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel for a strong seal and easy entry. Wrist cuffs are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing. All critical seams and wear points are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time; extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon- bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (chest/back/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm neoprene (arms) lined with lightweight recycled polyester (inside/outside)
- 969 g (34.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.