The Ranger Smith Waterproof Mid keeps feet dry and comfortable and blurs the distinction between trail and office. The durable, waterproof, full-grain leather upper resists abrasion and lends support, while the 20% recycled, air-cushioned EVA midsole softens the ride. Additional features include a polyester lining that warms and wicks, a footbed lining with Dri-Lex® merino wool for moisture and temperature control and a Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber for excellent traction. The boot’s waterproof construction seals out wet weather.
- Durable, full-grain, waterproof leather upper; polyester lining provides warmth, comfort and wicks moisture
- Dri-Lex® merino wool footbed lining provides temperature and moisture control; 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Waterproof construction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 496 g (17.5 oz), per shoe
- Made in China.