- Polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that's highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams for superior abrasion resistance
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket ; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort; full elastic back
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from the highest wear point on the inside of leg; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater durability for wader
- Inside, welded TPU-waterproof pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy-to-adjust fit; anatomically curved knees
- Custom fit for left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with our patent pending merino wool grid, which provides the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Laser cut 100% nylon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; removable neoprene knee pads; Repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard fabrics: 4-layer 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta upper with 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta lower. Upper and lower have waterproof breathable barrier with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1219 g (43 oz)
- Made in China.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.