- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fabric is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket ; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort; full elastic back
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from the highest wear point on the inside of leg; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater durability for wader
- Inside, welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Anatomically curved knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; laser cut 100% nylon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; Repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta upper with 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta lower. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- 1052 g (37.1 oz)
- Made in Korea.
H2No® Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability, which ensures a high level of long-term performance backed by our Ironclad Guarantee. H2No Performance Standard products undergo the most rigorous testing in the industry.